Cell Projects hold a number of worldwide and exclusive licensing agreements based on well-founded and tested Patents, Intellectual Property and Propriety Technologies originating from several major universities and medical schools.
The IP would be of interest to companies interested in:
Cellular Gap Junction and Signal Transduction Analysis leading to:
- Quantitative Assessment Procedures for peptides, siRNA or pro-drugs used for cancer and heart arrhythmia research
- Microscopy or other instrument companies wishing to develop high throughput systems to measure these activities
- Chemical companies looking to broaden the use of specific fluorescent dyes in this arena
- Companies focussing to develop unique and specific toxicity testing procedures for drug testing
DNA or other sample Concentration
- Improving DNA yields following DNA sampling for techniques such as Sequencing & PCR
- Increasing yield concentration following collection of proteins, bacteria and other active entities
- Diagnostic Kit Manufacturers requiring additional yields to improve their viability of testing
DNA and Nucleotide Electroporation
- Life Science companies developing novel Adherent Electroporation systems for DNA and other Nucleotide applications
For further information on Licensing Opportunities in confidence, please email email@example.com.